A FreeSewing maker shared this version of the Noble body block.
This was quite interesting to sew up and I'm surprised how well it fits! The material is an old pillowcase. I added seam allowances everywhere except the neckline and arm holes. The princess seams on the front and back matched perfectly. The pattern pieces aligned pretty well everywhere.
There are some obvious fit issues: 1) the front shoulder/armpit has some extra fabric and 2) the center back is tight. These can safely be attributed to the model, not the pattern -- I didn't make any adjustments for my body's pretty dramatic asymmetry (one shoulder is lower than the other) and I believe my chest measurement increased between when I last updated my FreeSewing measurements and when I generated this pattern.
Still sharing in hopes the photos have some value to the designer and/or future makers!